|How and what data we collect|
|UXO Groundworks Ltd collects data in the form of:|
|What we use it for|
|UXO Groundworks Ltd collect data for the purposes of running a professional and legitimate business, and to enable us to provide our customers with the products and services they have requested – the data we collect is used for:|
|How we store our data|
|UXO Groundworks Ltd store data in the following ways:|
|How we protect our data: To ensure the safety of the data we hold he will ensure that:|
|How we share our data: When sharing data for business operations we will always:|
|How we validate our data: When sharing data for business operations we will always:|
|Use a secure email server to send and receive information|
Verify the recipient’s identity and confirm their reasons for requiring the data are legitimate
Use Dropbox for securely sending large quantities of data
Other Relevant Information
|We are bound by law to provide certain personal information with government authorities on their request. This may be entities such as HMRC, HSE, Customs and Excise, lawyers, Child Maintenance service etc. UXO Groundworks Ltd will verify the source of any request made for personal information by any legal authority prior to subjecting any information.|
We will also gain the consent of the persons where appropriate before providing data.
|UXO Groundworks Ltd do not collect data from visits to our website. Analysis is provided by the website host is available on request but only in the form of numbers of persons viewing. Unless the user completes an online contact form, in which case these details are expressly given.|
|We do not employ, subcontract, nor store details of children, or under 18’s, or offer services to those requiring parental permissions for consent.|
|We do not process data other than for company internal compliance monitoring. We do not share data nor sell data for mailing lists.|
- Rights to correct personal Data – Everyone has the right to have the information held about you corrected if it’s not accurate. To correct inaccurate data, you will need to put this in writing directly to the Responsible Person/DPO
- Right to access personal data – Everyone has the right to request the personal data that UXO Groundworks Ltd holds for you. To make this request please put this in writing to the Responsible Person/DPO. We will respond to your request within 30 days of receipt of your request. We do not charge to provide this information.
- Right to object to or restrict the use of your personal data – Everyone has the right to object to or restrict UXO Groundwork’s processing your personal information. To notify us of your objection, or restriction please put this in writing to the responsible Person/DPO
- Right to erase your personal data – Everyone has the right to request the erasing of your personal data from UXO Groundwork’s information. To notify us of your request to erase, please put this in writing to the responsible Person/DPO
- Right to be informed- If your personal data is subject to unauthorised access, you will be informed to the extent and scope. The company will undertake a full investigation into the breach and as appropriate the ICO will be notified.
- Right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling – Automated decisions will not be made based on personal data and will always be subject to human interaction.
- Right to portability – You have the right to take with you the personal data you have provided to us, this allows you to obtain and reuse personal data for your own purposes across different services.
Contact Details for the Data Protection Officer/Responsible Person
UXO Groundworks Ltd Responsible Person/DPO is: Mr VJ Hudson
Please put your request in writing to: UXO Groundworks Ltd, 7 Leyton drive, Bury, BL9 9SL